This is super easy and the perfect afternoon treat, quick brekky and great for kids lunch boxes too!!
Makes 10 large muffins
• 2 cups Granola Girls paleo granola ground in a blender/ food processor.
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• 3 ripe bananas (Save one for slices on top of muffins)
• 1 Tbsp chia seeds (Save for on top of muffins)
• 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
• 3 eggs
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted.
• 3/4 cup walnuts or any other nuts you have around (chopped) - optional but great for added crunch!
• pinch of Himalayan pink salt
(Preheat oven to 180 degrees)
1. In a bowl, combine granola meal, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2. In a food processor, or blender combine dates, bananas, eggs and oil.
3. Add mixture from food processor to dry mixture in a large bowl and combine
5 Add nuts if using
6 Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
7 Sprinkle top with chia seeds and banana slices
8 Bake for 25- 30 minutes.